Friday, July 5, 2013

Excuses in Pictures











Sorry I haven't had a perfect month for a LONG time...I've been busy! Finishing the last projects and papers, completing my final field hours, playing with Mom, Dad, Matt, and Lilly, getting sick for several weeks, looking for work, finding a job, getting sick again. :) It's been a bit crazy and I've been preoccupied, but I have been feeling like I need to start this again and I decided that as much as I'd like to go along with my former plan of letting my cherished few readers determine what the topic of my perfect month would be, I'm choosing my own.

Tomorrow begins the perfect month of getting up early. I am shooting for 6:30am. I'm not making any goals about going to bed early, but I figure that will come on its own if I know what's good for me.

By the way, all three of the sleeping Lilly pictures are from when she had pneumonia. Poor little baby.

No comments: