Despite this entry covering days 9-21, I am coming back to report that my blogging has not (this time) been adversely affected by my utter failure at my goal!!
Or in other words, I'm still perfect with my one-show-a-day goal. I should admit that I made a slight adjustment (as I have in other goals, and for which I feel no remorse or shame). There was a day when I watched a show while Matt was at school, but really wanted to watch something quick with him that night. I decided that I'd watch two shows and use my "movie" chip for the week. Two shows basically equal one movie, right?
Ok. Glad we're square.
Now...about Lilly. Lilly's been developing her imagination lately, by pretending that robots are coming. Her daddy decided that he ought to encourage this new fascination and built her her very own robot costume!
Here is version 1.0
And version 2.0 (with paper glued to it to cover up the "Raisin Bran") In the picture below, she's making a "robot face."
Okay. My plan was to hurry and hook you with cute pictures and then keep talking about myself, so here it comes...
I'm also happy to report that, although I still feel like there are a plethora of unnecessary time-vacuums in my life, I have managed to attack my "avoid list" since the last entry. Can't say that I've gotten to everything, but here are a few of the things I've done. (Remember, though these sound like pretty simple tasks, that some of them have been on my to-do list for several years).
- Talked to co-worker about his contact with Centro Hispano
- Called Centro Hispano about possibly starting a youth psychoeducational group there
- Followed up with Eagle Heights about the same thing (need to do this again, though. I haven't heard back from them)
- Attached my water-bottle cage to my bike
- Called our insurance and found out we DO have dental coverage (WOOOO HOOO!!)
- Gotten the phone number for our dentist (still working on actually setting appointments)
- Completed the UW Health Initiative and already been rewarded with a nice fat pre-paid visa
- Filled out "Therapist Specialty" form and emailed it back
- Did online training for work
For those of you who decided to join me in this perfect month, how is it going? I hope my lack of posts didn't cause anyone to fall off the wagon.