Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 1: Accountability

I have, with Matt's help, created a pretty intensive spreadsheet of the things I would like to be doing with my time and energy. I don't expect to do any of them perfectly and that isn't my goal, but I would like to have them regularly on my mind and make an effort. So, my goal for the month of July:

Perfect accountability.

Every evening I will go through my spreadsheet and mark off what I did. To be clear, my goal is NOT to do each thing every day, but to pay attention to what I'm doing, give myself credit for what I'm already doing and stretch myself to do a little more.



7/1/2014
Cam's Perfect Month Tuesday
Wake up at 7:00
15 minute clean
Prepare for the next day
Take Iron
Give Tina her vitamin D X
At least some outside Time 1.5hrs
At least some play with Lilly time X
Be on time  X
Cross at least one thing off to-do list X
Write in journal
Laundry (on laundry day) X
Exercise
Visiting Teaching
Something for my SS class X
General Conference Talk
Date Night
Scripture Study
Bed by 11:00
Call a Family Member Tina, Mom
Play with Tina X
Not go to McDonalds


I will work on finding a better way to display my spreadsheet in future posts, but I needed to get this done for tonight so I can go to bed. Zzzzz.....

No comments: